Total Pageviews

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanks to my friends and family...

We had a wonderful day yesterday at Ranchito Cielo Azul (the Kemsley southern homebase). Ten of us gathered to finish prepping the feast and around a table in the front room to eat. Joe P said a blessing and we went around the table giving one thing each we were grateful for. Then we tucked into a beautiful feast of thanksgiving...

A good meal with lots of laughter and sharing and a good time had by all. If you weren't with us there, I wish you were....another day perhaps you will be and for now just know that our love went out to you wherever you are...

Great blessings as we go out from here....

MWB

No comments:

Post a Comment


Baja mellow

Baja Bri

Me and my buddy

Me and my buddy
Bri and "Dina Whitesocks the Dancing Dervish Dog"

B.O.B. and Dina

B.O.B. and Dina

Followers

About Me

My photo
well, I am a 70 year old married man with a couple of sons and 4 grand kids and am currently wending my way around the planet in any way that I find interests me. I am a retired mechanic, certified motorcycle nut, ride a sidecar rig and practice living in the moment. I am a 31 year friend of Bill and Bob and have lived a life beyond my wildest dreams.