Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 23, 2012

These last several weeks....

I have been selling on ebay and enjoying the heck out of it. Getting rid of a lot of excess baggage is always good, no?

I bought a jacket the other day and once I got it, realized that it was far too heavy for here and for a trip to old Blighty so I resold it and doubled my money....jeez, I could become a businessman before you know it....


Funny stuff....It does feel really good to sell some things and clean out the storage shed and the shop, etc. a little at a time and not have so much stuff around.

I found we had five extra backpacking camp stoves from upgrading and all so they are all gone now....I still have a few Honda shop manuals from several boxes of them I bought from a shop that was liquidating....I made a fair amount of money on those.

More to come...

Happy trails,
ManyWheelsBri

4 comments:

  1. It is neat getting rid of "stuff" that doesn't rise to "keeper" status. If you get a buck or two, that is OK, but even if not, the "mind share" that is released for other higher thoughts is value enough. Good luck going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're rolloin in the green stuff, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mike....you are right about that.....

    Cyndi....not so much but it is entertaining......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Brian! Lucy here from the RTR. I can't figure out how to reply to your comment on my blog, so I hunted you down to answer here. :-)

    Glad to hear you're doing well! I might be heading your way this winter, at least spending some time at the LOW ranch in NM, if you're still around. I wouldn't mind talking to you some about going to Baja. I want to go, but I have questions. :)

    Anyway, feel free to email me directly, I'm at girlinavan@gmail.com. And tell Dina hi from me!

    ReplyDelete


Baja mellow

Baja Bri

Me and my buddy

Me and my buddy
Bri and "Dina Whitesocks the Dancing Dervish Dog"

B.O.B. and Dina

B.O.B. and Dina

Followers

About Me

My photo
well, I am a 70 year old married man with a couple of sons and 4 grand kids and am currently wending my way around the planet in any way that I find interests me. I am a retired mechanic, certified motorcycle nut, ride a sidecar rig and practice living in the moment. I am a 31 year friend of Bill and Bob and have lived a life beyond my wildest dreams.