Total Pageviews

Friday, July 17, 2009

On the road again...

Tonight in a Forest Service Campground in western Montana that happens to have cell phone coverage so I have internet....yahoo.

Enjoyed a nice soak in a hot spring with my wife today and after a very good lunch she rode off on her BMW and I headed the other way in the lil' 'stro. Dang, hard to get used to this....we have close to a quarter century of awesome traveling and camping together and my heart hurts a bit every time we go opposite directions....I do miss her a lot....oh yes I do.

But there is something very nice about calling my own shots without having to consider somone else. Something neither of us have done much in our lives....interesting adventure this is....she is enjoying that as well.

Sure is weird out here in "wtf"- land though....it is so much easier to take the trail of no risk isn't it? Never really stretch ourselves that much...call it convention....it is interesting how a "groove" can become a "rut" depending on how deep I make it...

Anyway...lessee, what is true?...here is something: "if you know what is going to happen, it is NOT an adventure!"

Hi ho, Hi Ho, adventuring we go.......

Love to you all,
Many Wheels

No comments:

Post a Comment


Baja mellow

Baja Bri

Me and my buddy

Me and my buddy
Bri and "Dina Whitesocks the Dancing Dervish Dog"

B.O.B. and Dina

B.O.B. and Dina

Followers

About Me

My photo
well, I am a 70 year old married man with a couple of sons and 4 grand kids and am currently wending my way around the planet in any way that I find interests me. I am a retired mechanic, certified motorcycle nut, ride a sidecar rig and practice living in the moment. I am a 31 year friend of Bill and Bob and have lived a life beyond my wildest dreams.