Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Post Christmas....

I made it to the in-laws as did all those who were scheduled to come for Christmas and it was very sweet indeed. Family is a nice concept....especially when it proves to be a fact.

The thing that has happened for me since the solstice is that I am even more dedicated to that of the spirit and reaching for a more present and vital being.

I have no idea if anything has happened globally but if it is true that you bring into your life what you give and choose to include in your 'dream' As The Toltec's say, I have good feelings about how the future will play out....

"babylon yo' throne gone down..."
One Love,
MWB

No comments:

Post a Comment


Baja mellow

Baja Bri

Me and my buddy

Me and my buddy
Bri and "Dina Whitesocks the Dancing Dervish Dog"

B.O.B. and Dina

B.O.B. and Dina

Followers

About Me

My photo
well, I am a 70 year old married man with a couple of sons and 4 grand kids and am currently wending my way around the planet in any way that I find interests me. I am a retired mechanic, certified motorcycle nut, ride a sidecar rig and practice living in the moment. I am a 31 year friend of Bill and Bob and have lived a life beyond my wildest dreams.