Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

An explanation....

It is about time I explain the name: ManyWheels Brian.

When we travel, it helps to remember the license plate on your vehicle as you are always being asked in campgrounds, etc. The NM plate on our Mazda truck/camper was 729 MWK. Kit used Many Wheels Kemsley as a way to remember it and anyone who knows me, knows of my addiction to wheeled and motorized stuff and my wanderlust.

We have also found that anyone with more than a 64th Amerind in their genes, has an "Indian Name". No Amerind in my background but there very well could be some Romany or English Gypsy on my mother's side of the family. So my "Gypsy name" is ManyWheels Brian.

Hey, it works for me, so hope it works for you...

Peace,
ManyWheels

2 comments:

  1. Thanks....Say will you shoot me an email and tell me who you are...I know you are a Vandweller but I can't place you...or...it can be a mystery 8^)
    Thanks,
    B

    ReplyDelete


Baja mellow

Baja Bri

Me and my buddy

Me and my buddy
Bri and "Dina Whitesocks the Dancing Dervish Dog"

B.O.B. and Dina

B.O.B. and Dina

Followers

About Me

My photo
well, I am a 70 year old married man with a couple of sons and 4 grand kids and am currently wending my way around the planet in any way that I find interests me. I am a retired mechanic, certified motorcycle nut, ride a sidecar rig and practice living in the moment. I am a 31 year friend of Bill and Bob and have lived a life beyond my wildest dreams.