Total Pageviews

Friday, July 12, 2013

Latest personal news....

I am excited to share that I have gotten a great, clear set of  health reports that covered my entire body! I still have cancer and emphysema and a bad back but the rest is good. In some cases really good....

The drugs I take to manage these things appear to be working and I am relieved to say the least.

So on to more fun and interesting things like.......oh, I don't know...motorcycles? Yeah, that's the ticket...motorcycles!

Peace to all and thanks for the warm thoughts and prayers....

MWB


2 comments:

  1. Yipeeee!!! A happy day for all those that know and love you!

    ReplyDelete


Baja mellow

Baja Bri

Me and my buddy

Me and my buddy
Bri and "Dina Whitesocks the Dancing Dervish Dog"

B.O.B. and Dina

B.O.B. and Dina

Followers

About Me

My photo
well, I am a 70 year old married man with a couple of sons and 4 grand kids and am currently wending my way around the planet in any way that I find interests me. I am a retired mechanic, certified motorcycle nut, ride a sidecar rig and practice living in the moment. I am a 31 year friend of Bill and Bob and have lived a life beyond my wildest dreams.